September 22, 2019 -- 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Nationals Park, Washington, D.C.
Join Us for a Day of Inspiration & Support.
- Leisurely self-paced walk ending with a victory lap on the field at Nationals Park.
- Demonstrations of activities that help people with Parkinson's such as exercise, yoga, dance and boxing.
- Lectures by Neurologists/Movement Disorder Specialists.
- Children’s activities.
- Information about resources available for those impacted by Parkinson’s.
- The opportunity to take photos in the dugouts at Nationals Park.
- Ask a Specialist Area: Talk one-on-one with from physical therapists, speech therapists, occupational therapists and social workers and get your questions answered.
- New this year: Kids ages 12 and under can join our cause and receive a piggy bank of PFNCA mascot AMP. Click here to learn more.
- Those who raise a minimum of $2,500 can bring three guests take batting practice in the batting cages behind the Nationals dugout and adjacent to the clubhouse during the event. If you raise $125 or more, you receive the 2019 Walk Off Parkinson's t-shirt.
- An inspirational gathering to show those with Parkinson’s that they do not face this relentless disease alone.
"I Walk Off Parkinson’s everyday with defiance and with a chip on my shoulder that encourages others do to the same. I may have Parkinson’s but I’m not going to let Parkinson’s have me."
"I Walk Off Parkinson’s by staying physically fit, by being conscious of speaking louder and by taking one day at a time."
"I Walk Off Parkinson’s by controlling it and not letting it control me. I also keep moving."
"I Walk Off Parkinson's by accepting my limitations, concentrating on what I can do, challenging myself to stay active, and doing it all with a purpose."
"I Walk Off Parkinson’s with a focus on not letting Parkinson’s limit my ability to move by attending PFNCA exercise programs. I recommend others do the same."
"I walk off Parkinson's by trading fear for education; frustration for activities that feed my mind and spirit; and a sense of loss with gratitude for every day we still have."
Our Supporters >>Coming Soon!
If you would like information about sponsoring Walk Off Parkinson’s please call (301) 844-6510 x 6 or email@example.com
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved